Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh, Nat...I almost forgot

Check behind and under your passenger seat! Just to fill others in...Natalie and I have been playing this ongoing game for a little over 5 years now. We have been passing this obnoxious little stuffed animal between each other every chance we get. (without the other expecting it) For example, although I'm not quite sure when exactly it originated, I remember giving it to her at one of her wedding showers as a gift (the look on her face when she realized what she had received!). Then it would find it's way in my suitcase on weekends that we were both in Columbus. Well, now we've gotten our husbands involved and here recently Hook hid it in their spare tire(a place they were sure to never find...until we called them once they were safely back in Meridian and told them to check there) only to have it return to Greenville via our trailer hitch from our beach vacation. And on it continues...

4 comments:

Tripp, Natalie, Emma, and Hamp said...

Ha..Ha...the jokes on you...check underneath Hannah Kate's seat...I saw it when I dropped my phone...try again when you think you can get me!! Had a great week..thanks again!! Loves...

The Hookers said...

You wish you had found it before you left! I even humored you and checked...better luck next time!

Tripp, Natalie, Emma, and Hamp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Littlejohn's said...

Hey-Lynn- I came across your blog somehow! Cute little girl! I have to say she looks just like her daddy! Glad that I found you, I will now be blog stalking you!!! Ha! ~Jennifer