Monday, February 1, 2010

Peeping open

We've been sleeping and growing alot around here. I caught Reed with her eyes open this morning and wanted to share. 3 weeks old and still the happiest baby!

Life has been good with baby #2! I guess that I'm seeing that it's more of a frame of mind than actual difficulty adjusting to baby. With HK, it was a whole world transformation going from two adults to having a little bean completely dependent on us. With Reed, we're already adjusted to that huge factor and she's just going with the flow. It's been more challenging to help HK adjust and stay normal all at the same time. But God is good and we are becoming better at this every day. In fact, today I get to go find out about registering Hannah Kate for gymnastics! Hoping this will give her an outlet for some of this built up winter energy! Happy February!

1 comments:

theandyoneals said...

OMG that is the sweetest baby! I'm pretty sure that she smiled at me!!